Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd was established in 2019 & is headquartered in Pune India.We engaged in research and development activities focusing on developing interactive systems to provide better solutions for customers involved in various organizations.
Vision : “Let’s WORK TOGETHER AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER”
We offer a wide range of services like gaming, E-commerce and social media applications, system support, database services, and digital marketing which deliver best outcomes and a better experience for our users.
By setting up an opportunity with us. You agree that you are the Promoter according to the definition below. You are considered to accepted and agreed to all these terms and conditions and obligations of the Promoter. You are responsible and liable for ensuring that anyone using the Website via your Promoter complies with these terms and conditions.
I am of legal age in the state of my residency. I agree that I am an independent promoter responsible for determining my own business activities and not an agent or employee of the Osmose Technology. I understand that this position does not constitute the sale of a franchise or a distributorship and I participate as an Independent promoter of the COMPANY.
I agree that as an Osmose Technology Independent Promoter, I shall place primary emphasis upon the promotion and support for the stated goals of the COMPANY and the solicitation of non-ID individuals, businesses and organizations as customers.
1. In each presentation given by the promoter the prospect shall be directly informed that an activation fee of RS 1200 will be charged by the COMPANY to become an active ID member of the COMPANY and that its explicit purpose is to emulate the foundational principles of the COMPANY
2. I have carefully read, understood and agree to comply with the COMPANY's Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures. I further agree and understand that the COMPANY’s Policies and Procedures are a binding part of this agreement. I understand that I must be in good standing and not in violation of any of the terms of this agreement in order to be eligible to receive any bonuses or commissions for the COMPANY. The continuation of my COMPANY Independent Promotorship or my acceptance of bonuses or commissions shall constitute my acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, the Policies and Procedures and any and all amendments pertaining to both.
3. In order to maintain a viable Marketing Program and to comply with the changes to national, state and local laws and economic conditions, the COMPANY may provide additional Terms and Conditions for promoters from time to time, as well as to modify its promoters Compensation Program and Policies and Procedures. Such additional Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures and Referral Award Plan modifications, and all changes thereto, shall become a binding part of this Agreement upon publication on the official COMPANY website or other official COMPANY publications.
4. I understand that no Attorney General or other regulatory authority ever registers or reviews, endorses or approves any product, compensation program or COMPANY, and I will make no such claim to others
5. I am responsible for supervising and supporting the promoters/ID's i refer or enroll into the program and in my commissionable down-line. I agree to maintain monthly communication and support to these promoters in my commissionable down-line by the way of any of the following or combination thereof: Personal contact, telephone communication, written communication and attendance at promoter's meetings.
6. I will not make false, misleading or disparaging statements about the COMPANY, its employees or founders, the business plan, ID positions or the COMPANY mission and vision. Display of commission checks, the making of income projections and use of income testimonials to prospective IDs is strictly prohibited. I will conduct myself as a promoter in a courteous, fair and ethical manner.
7. Change of original enroller is not permitted. ID and customer lists and names are owned by the COMPANY and may never be used for any commercial or business purpose without prior written consent of the COMPANY.
8. I authorize the COMPANY to use my name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising or promotional
9. I authorize the COMPANY to use my name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising or promotional
10. I give permission to the company to contact me by email or text messaging for reasons including, but not limited to COMPANY announcements, bonus programs and promotions, changes in policy, etc.
11. I understand and agree that I will not approach any another Promotership or entity to join another network marketing opportunity offered by another company during the term of my Osmose Technology Promotership. In addition, I may be subject to injunctive relief including possible civil penalties and monetary damages for engaging in such conduct.
12. I understand that the COMPANY provides me with a website, PPT's for the promotion of my Business plan. I agree that I will not use the them for any purpose other than the promotion. I further understand and agree that I will not use the Osmose Technology name, logo, pictures or trademarks as part of a website or URL that I either own or am associated with. I further understand that doing any of the above may cause financial harm to the COMPANY which may result in me being required to pay damages to the COMPANY for such actions and may also result in termination of my status as an Promoter of the COMPANY
I understand that failure to comply with the above COMPANY Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures may result in the termination of Agreement and/or the COMPANY’s Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures, the COMPANY may suspend my ID status and any payments due to me may be escrowed until final resolution has been achieved. I acknowledge that in the event of my violation of this Agreement and/or the COMPANY’s Terms and Conditions and/or Policies and Procedures, my ID rights may be terminated without further commission or payments of any kind. I agree to indemnify and hold the COMPANY, its directors, officers or employees harmless from any and all claims, damages or expenses (including attorney fees) that may arise out of my actions or conduct in violation of this Agreement.
I acknowledge the COMPANY’S Business plan is based on currentscenario/plan’s and is subject to change without notice.
This document is an electronic record of the website www.osmosetech.com terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Use of the Osmose Technology is available only to persons who can perform legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Osmose Technology website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and should not purchase except through your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users on the Website or can use the Website as a Guest User. Osmose Technology reserves the right to cancel your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website/application if it is brought to our notice or if it is recognised that you are under the age of 18 years.
Business entity registration: If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind your business/legal entity to this User Agreement.
Guest User: As a Guest User, Buyer will not be eligible for Clues Bucks and all other benefits that are not assignable to a non-registered user.
If you use the Osmose Technology website as a Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under Your User ID and Password or email ID and phone number as the case may be.
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Osmose Technology registration.
2. You must include any of your contact details such as email addresses etc. in Your User ID while registering as a Registered User.
3. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
4. Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not correct or incomplete, Osmose Technology has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement. Osmose Technology has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website. Osmose Technology shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause 2.
When You use the Website data, information or communication to Osmose Technology, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Osmose Technology through electronic records. You agree to receive communications from us electronically. For contractual purposes, You consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the Osmose Technology and/or your order placed on the our website. We will communicate with You by email, whats app or by posting notices on the Website or through any other Osmose Technology services. You agree that all the agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to You electronically shall be deemed to be an adequate service of notice/electronic record and satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4.1. Taxes: You agree to bear all and any applicable taxes, charges, etc. levied thereon in accordance with the Law or Government Regulations for the time being in force.
4.2. Non-payment: Osmose Technology reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate Your membership of the Website and refuse to provide You with access to all current and future use of the Website in case of non-payment by You to Osmose Technology also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Osmose Technology shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
It is the responsibility of each Promoter to read, understand, adhere to, and ensure that he or she is aware of and operating under the most current version of these Policies. When enrolling a new Promoter, it is the responsibility of the enrolling Promoter to provide the most current version of these Policies, the Osmose technology Terms and Conditions and the Business Plan to the applicant prior to his or her execution of the Promoter Agreement.
Osmose Technology reserves the right to change these Policies and Procedures, Terms and Conditions, Compensation Plan and Marketing Policy at any time.
The COMPANY conducts business in an ethical and credible manner and requires its promoters to deal ethically with their customers, with each other and with the COMPANY. The COMPANY permits no unethical or illegal activity and will intercede when such behavior may exist, and the COMPANY reserves the right to use its best judgment in deciding whether certain Promoter activities are unethical. Furthermore, the COMPANY may use its own discretion in determining the appropriate course of action. If the COMPANY determines that unethical activities may exist, then it reserves the right to suspend or terminate that promoter status, including but not limited to all commissions and payments of any kind. Under no circumstances is an Promoter who is terminated for unethical or illegal activity entitled to a refund of their renewal fee, nor are they entitled to sell or transfer their position.
Examples of unethical behaviour include but are not limited to the following:A. Making any false or misleading remarks, statements, innuendos or rumours that may disparage the COMPANY, its products or services, its Business plan, its employees, its founders or another COMPANY Promoter
I. Aggressive or abusive language, behavior or treatment or any inappropriate behavior toward any COMPANY employee, founder or another COMPANY Promoter.2. Marketing Advertising Policy
Osmose Technology offers a Unique different Business plan that is provided by the company to help you build your business. These materials such as brochures and business PPT's are available through the website and given to you by company. There are those Promoters who prefer to use their own materials or create materials for certain special meetings. In the meetings this is the case, we have outlined our policy and procedures for personalized marketing materials. Osmose Technology requires that all personalized marketing material be approved, by the COMPANY before a Promoter can DISTRIBUTE such material.Personal Information
The Promoter acknowledges that during this Agreement, he or she will be provided or will be exposed to or will have access to personal information and that such personal information is confidential. The Promoter agrees that such Personal Information will be collected, used and disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected and only in relation to the provision of the COMPANY’s services or products.
The Promoter agrees to co-operate with the COMPANY in any regulatory investigation or in any internal investigation regarding any alleged privacy breach or complaint.
The rules and regulations outlined in this document are intended to protect the opportunity for all involved.
Please follow the Terms and Conditions as well as the Policies and Procedures as set forth here to ensure that you are in compliance. Please note that any infraction of these rules and regulations may result in suspension or immediate deactivation/termination of your status as an Osmose Technology Promoter
It is the goal of the COMPANY to introduce our applications, products and vision to as many members/clients as possible with the purpose in mind of offering them a Business opportunity for earning. Coupled with this is our desire to help others achieve financial reward for being involved with us as a Promoters. The COMPANY desires to develop a long term, stable relationship of mutual respect, trust and integrity with our Promoters. By assisting them in achieving their goals and dreams, the COMPANY’s goal of establishing a long-lasting team will be realized
You may use the information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
Osmose Technology, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Osmose Technology does not warrant that: This Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Osmose Technology will not be liable to You in any way or about the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. Osmose Technology does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Platform constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Osmose Technology are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either You or Osmose Technology as set forth below. If You want to terminate Your agreement with Osmose Technology, You may do so by (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your Account for all of the Services that You use, where Osmose Technology has made this option available to You.
Osmose Technology may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your Account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; (ii) disabling access to the Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof), and any User Content uploaded by You; and (iii) prohibiting further use of the Services.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules thereunder.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you are explicitly opt-out.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Osmose Technology, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Osmose Technology through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Osmose Technology periodically and as and when required. Osmose Technology will communicate with You by email/ what's app or by notices on Website or electronic records on the Website or on Your mobile number which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law.
Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Osmose Technology shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) Osmose Technology is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) Osmose Technology may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Osmose Technology for the feedback under any circumstances.
Osmose Technology Private ltd, is situated at 4-D/E,S.NO. 17/1B, P. NO. 14, Devgiri Co-operative Society, Industrial area, Kothrud Pune-411038. Company is incorporated under Companies Act , 2013, and our Company is not in any manner not affiliated with any political party or any social activist. We are into online business and have multiple mobile applications and e- commerce portals which have unique business plans. If it is seen that our company has been mentioned in any post which has any relation with any political party and any social activist or any person who is well known in the community then we will initiate legal action against it or that person.
If any false post, video, message or commitment which has been circulated on Social Media stating affiliation with our Company is completely baseless. However, we will take strict action against that particular person.
We wish to inform you that based upon the details provided by the upline/ sponsor, we have affiliated marketing business as per sale and marketing plan of Osmose Technology, as detailed above in the welcome letter addressed to the promoters giving the welcome letter.
We have also requested promoters to understand the terms and conditions of the company decided by Management.
In case you are not satisfied with the above you may write to our grievance department to the following address:Mr. Mahesh Gaikwad
Grievance Redressal Officer
Corporate Grievance Department
Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd
Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.orgRegards,
S. No. 17/1 Devgiri Cooperative Society, Behind Samyak Architects - Kothrud Industrial Area,
Pune, Maharashtra 411038